Jun 25, 2015

In one week



( This is Danielle's room and it's absolutely beautiful!)

In one week from today I'll be on a plane to Australia.
I'm freaking out a little bit.

Beginning of this year God asked me to be bold and dream big dreams and not settle on comfortable things... and when I did He really opened up a big door for me and that was for me to attend Hillsong College in Sydney, Australia.  I asked God to please be my captain for this journey because I ain't got no directions for this!!! 

One evening I prayed to God to show me what I need to read in the Bible and He landed my eyes on these two verses: 

Matthew 17:20 "... if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU."
Luke 18 (entire chapter is a must read!):27 "...what is IMPOSSIBLE with men is possible with God."

God can do impossible things through us and make the impossibles possible.

I'm just believing that and gonna go for it. Ya know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seinbox. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.